Sankalp platform for pensioners
The Sankalp is a project to channelize the skill, experience and time available with Central Government Pensioners into meaningful social intervention. It also facilitates the organizations working in these areas to select appropriate skill and expertise from the available pool of volunteer – pensioners. It is an initiative of the Department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare, Government of India.
Pensioners eligible for registration under SANKALP
At present only Central Government Civil Pensioners, Defence Civilians and Defence Retirees are eligible for registration under SANKALP.
Essential requirements for registration of pensioners
- Pensioners can submit the pensioner registration form on Sankalp portal. To access the online registration form, click here.
- The requirements for registration are
- 12 digit pension payment order (PPO) for Central Government civilian pensioners
- Service number
- Rank and record office for retired defence personnel
- Personal details like Date of Birth, Date of Superannuation, PAN Number and Mobile Number
- Pensioners are requested to ensure that they fill up all options (like: where they would like to work etc.) after careful consideration as any change subsequently would cause all round inconvenience.
- Pensioners are required to fill up the Registration Form online and send a self-certified copy of Pension Payment Order (PPO) to Dy. Secy (PP), D/o Pension. and Pensioners Welfare, 3rd Floor, Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003. However, All India Services (AIS) Pensioners may send the self-certified copy of Pension Payment Order (PPO) through the Nodal Officer of the concerned State.
- After verification, users are registered and provided the login id and password through which they can log in.
Registration of organizations/Associations
- Organizations/Associations can contact the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare by writing to the email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organisation will then be provided a blank registration form through email.
- On receipt of a duly filled up registration form, the Department will process the details before registering.
Note : Sankalp is a platform where pensioners can access opportunities to work / contribute towards society and organizations / Associations can select appropriate skill and expertise from the available post of human resources. The Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare does not guarantee that all pensioners would get suitable engagement or that all organizations will find suitable volunteer pensioners. Both pensioners and organization are advised to satisfy themselves of the suitability with respect to their requirement.
Source : Sankalp portal
Last Modified : 2/29/2020
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.