Beti Hai Anmol Yojna
The government of Himachal Pradesh has launched the scheme for girls to encourage education of the girl child below the poverty line (BPL).
To make girls self-reliant with necessary financial assistance and education. Assistance can be given in two ways -
- At the time of the birth of the girl child or
- In the form of an annual scholarship.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh
- To the girls who are below the poverty line (BPL).
- From each BPL family, only two girl children are eligible.
- All BPL girls who are born after July 5, 2010, can get the benefits of studying till class 12.
How to apply
- To visit the official website click on the given link, Himachal E-District
- Fill out the application form and then click on submit button.
- You will be redirected to the payment window.
- Pay the application fees ( if applicable).
- Download the confirmation receipt.
- Photocopy of Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
- Proof of BPL Certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Letter from Head Master of the School of the applicant (in case applicant is studying)
- Identity proof.
So, to get the benefits of this scheme the person must fulfill mentioned terms and conditions. This scheme is proven beneficial for girls of the BPL category.
Source: Departmental Schemes for Women
Last Modified : 8/5/2022
0 ratings and 0 comments
Roll over stars then click to rate.
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.