Udyam Assist Platform launched on 11.01.2023 to bring Informal Micro Enterprises under the formal ambit for availing benefits under Priority Sector Lending. The platform has been developed by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
- Large number of Informal Micro Enterprises (IMEs) aren’t registered under GST. To faciliate such IMEs to get a registration certificate through Assist mode of Designated agencies such as banks/ NBFCs/MFIs, who have information about IMEs available with them.
- The certificate issued on the Udyam Assist Platform (UAP) would be treated at par with Udyam Registration Certificate for IMEs for availing of the benefits of Priority Sector Lending (PSL).
- Registration of Designated Agencies (DA), who are eligible regulated entities to assist IMEs for generation of Udyam Registration in the UAP
- Registration of IMEs by the DAs.
- The registered IMEs can then download their certificate from UAP
To know more, visit Udyam Assist Platform
Last Modified : 3/24/2023
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.