Delhi Solar Policy, 2016
- Reduce Delhi‟s reliance on conventional energy while increasing its energy security and lowering average energy prices in the long term.
- Ensure fairness for all stakeholders in the solar ecosystem, including roof top owners, DISCOMS, investors, consumers of non-solar power, technology and services providers.
- Promote net metering / gross metering and grid connectivity for all solar plants by simplifying and streamlining processes and methods.
- Generate employment in the solar energy sector through skill development especially for youth.
- Promote a robust investment climate that enables multiple financial models, from self-owned (CAPEX) to third-party owned (RESCO) models.
- For More Information Click Here
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
Last Modified : 9/13/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.