Check Aadhaar/Bank Seeding Status
As part of the citizens services, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides the utility to check if your Aadhaar and bank account seeding status.
The data is verified against the data available in National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) mapper.
How to check bank account-Aadhaar seeding status
Through UIDAI (Aadhaar) website
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper
- In the form that opens, Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID and Enter Security Code (Type the character you see in the picture vsible near the text box).
- Click "Send OTP". OTP will be received on the mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar number.
- Submit the OTP to check Aadhaar bank linking status with bank. The details provided include your Aadhaar number (masked), Bank linking status (active/Inactive), Bank linking date and Name of the Bank.
Through phone call
- Dial *99*99*1# with Aadhaar registered phone number
- Enter 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Now, re-enter the number
- After submission, the status of the linking will be displayed
Through mAadhaar app
- Log in to mAadhaar app
- Click ‘My Aadhaar’
- Then, select ‘Aadhaar-Bank Account Link Status’
- Enter Aadhaar number, security code, and click ‘Request OTP’
- Enter OTP sent to registered mobile number and click ‘Verify’ to check status
How to link bank account with Aadhaar
If Aadhaar is not linked to your bank account, you can choose to link it through any of the following methods.
Through internet banking utility of your bank
- Log in to your bank’s internet banking website
- Select ‘Update Aadhaar’ option
- Enter profile password for Aadhaar registration
- Enter Aadhar number twice, and click ‘Submit’
- Send a message to 567676 in this format: <UIDAadhaar number><Account number>
- A confirmation message will be received regarding your linking status
Through mobile banking
- Log in to your bank’s customer mobile app
- Go to ‘Services’ tab
- Visit ‘View/Update Aadhaar card details’
- Enter Aadhar number twice
- Click ‘Submit.’ A confirmation message will be sent
Visit your nearest branch
Visit your nearest branch of the bank in which you have account.
Last Modified : 5/17/2023
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.