This is block headquarter situated at the bank of holy river Ganga . This is the place where renowned saint Bhrigu worshipped for a long time . Here, flow of river Ganga is towards north direction, which is very important from the religious point of view.
This monument is the symbol of sacrifices offered by freedom fighters . On 28th April, 1858, fifty two freedom fighters were hanged on an “Imali” tree by the british army . The “Imali” tree still exists, people believe that the growth of tree has stopped after the massacre. This place is very near to town Khajuha in Bindki Subdivision of the district .