COVID-19 action taken in the district
- Creating adequate awareness among the citizens in Ramanathapuram via Banners, Placards, Media, Vehicle announcements to take preventive measures against COVID 19.
- Continuous monitoring of Corona control activities of all 455 streets.
- Conducting regular review meetings then and there by adopting social distancing.
- Helpline Control Room facilities available 24×7.
- Disinfection activities done through Hand sprayers, Vehicle Mounted Sprayers, Mist Blowers and Other Vehicles on regular basis in all worship places, Public places, Government Hospitals and other public buildings.
- Maintaining Social Distance in Markets, Grocery shops and Other Areas.
- Free food is distributed in all Amma Ungavagam and also other needful areas.
For list of containment zones click here.
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.