Policy on Co-generation and Generation of Electricity from Renewable Sources of Energy - 2012
- Facilitating enhanced contribution of electricity generation from RE resources;
- Facilitating and sustaining private sector investment in the development of renewable energy and
- Adopting / evolving RE technologies and facilitating commercial development of the same e.g. wind, solar, tidal, geothermal etc;
- Identifying technology-wise thrust areas and strategies for RE in the State;
- Developing a Roadmap for each of the RE technologies;
- Facilitating RE investments in the public as well as the private sector;
- Charting an energy-mix and framing a timeline in synch with the RPOs;
- Developing future RE technologies via pilot projects, and
- Framing the basic building blocks to develop necessary regulatory, administrative, infrastructural and institutional mechanisms.
For More Information Click Here
Source : Central Board of Irrigation and Power
Last Modified : 1/7/2021
© C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.