Apply for Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate
Nagaland Home Commissioner issued a notification for the setting up of a Register for Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland. This is aimed at preparing a list of all indigenous peoples and checking the issuance of fake indigenous inhabitant certificates.
Process for filing e-form for Certificate for an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland
- E-Form for Certificate for an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland can be filled Online as well as Offline.
- For filling up the Certificate for an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland Online / Offline, you need to be a registered user with State Portal of Nagaland.
- You will be required to click on the “Submit Online” button for filing the form Online or “Submit Offline” button for filling the form Offline.
- For filling the details either Online or Offline, apart from your general details, you should be ready with certain details like your complete Address, Parents Address and other relevant information.
- All fields marked as * on E-Form are mandatory fields.
- A Certificate for an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland will be issued from concerned Authority in your District jurisdiction, you are required to choose the correct District in the field “Please select the district where you want your form to be processed” failing which there may be a delay in your application processing or your Application may be rejected by Authorities.
- Any wrong/misleading data entered by you in E-Form is liable to get rejected by Department Authorities from your concerned District Jurisdiction.
- Attachments / Enclosures uploaded by you with the e-form should not exceed a file size of 2 MB. If the size of uploaded Attachments / Enclosures exceeds 2 MB, your e-form will not be submitted to the Department for further processing.
- By filling up this form you assure Department that whatsoever information is filled in e-form is valid information for Certificate for an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland.
- After filling up the E-Form, you will be getting a Transaction ID, which you can take for future references or tracking your application status. For any further communication with Department Authorities for your E-form, please refer to the corresponding Transaction ID only.
- You will be required to submit the fee amount in cash by physically visiting the Department with the Transaction Id of submitted e-form.
For filling up the form in Offline mode, a zip will be downloaded to your Desktop on click of “Submitting Offline” button. You will be required to unzip the zipped file, and then fill your details in form.html. You can open form.html by Double Clicking this file from your mouse.
- In Offline form, you can even save your form details and fetch the data as and when required. You will be getting a security key for saving the offline form.
- This security key will be defined by you and when you want to open the form again after closing it, you would be required to provide your security key.
- Offline forms would be submitted only when you come online and the internet is accessible to you. The moment you click on the submit button, after all, validations, you would be required to enter your login ID and Password to enter into the State Portal System.
- If Login ID and Password entered in by you is correct, your form will be submitted to Department. Please refer process point 4-10 for further clarification one-form.
- Please fill the form in Capital/block letters.
- Besides submitting the form, a print-out of the form can also be taken, if required, on click of print button on the e-from.
- Please do take the print-out of the Annexure B for uploading the same while submitting the e-form.
How to apply
Users can log in into State Portal and avail different Departments (s) e-services.
Registered user click here
New user click here
Whom to contact
Office of the Deputy Commissioner
Source: kiphire.nic.in, nagaland.gov.in
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.