COVID-19 action taken in the district
District Collector Initiatives
- Yadgir Deputy Commissioner conducted phone in program regarding Corona virus and
- Promotion of voluntary registration to effectively prevent Covid-19.
- Regularly Monitoring the FR’s and NFR’s Quarantine History.
- Inspecting the Police Check Posts at restricted zone areas and getting information about the public movement in the area.
- Regularly visiting the District and State COVID Hospitals and closely monitoring the facilities over there.
- Surveillance team establisshed to monitor Foreign returnees, travellers from other states, suspected infections in entire district and incidence of any symptons in the community.
- Contact Tracing Team & Home Quarantine Follow up Team established with the following roles & responsibilities:
- Stiker pasting.
- Health Checkup.
- If positive case are reported, tracing the travel/contact history of such person.
- Co-ordination with state contact tracing teams.
- Co-ordinating with other agencies for ensuring contact traced persons, report to respective screen points.
- Creation of contact traced details for release to public domain.
- Any other activities assigned by Deputy Commisioner.
Nodal Officer Details:
|Name of the Officer & Designation
||Control Room No
|Assistanct Commissioner Yadgir
Yadgir District Containment Zones
For list of Containment zones of Yadgir District, click here
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.