The weekly grievance redressal platform where people can directly approach district officials of the rank of even a Collector and a Superintendent of Police, and the weekly-off system for police introduced in Andhra Pradesh.
An integrated Grievance system is proposed to Register, Track and Redress the Grievances received at CMO / SECYs / HODs / District Collectorates / District and Mandal level Offices on a common platform linked with Aadhar number of the Petitioner with Proper Accountability.
- Common Integrated platform from CMO / HOD to mandal Level
- Aadhar linked tracking system - for avoiding Duplication
- Exhaustive Categories and sub-categories
- Petition document scanned and uploaded
- Facility to forward/track the grievance across departments
- Dedicated grievance teams at CMO/ HoDs /District level
- Automatic escalation/SMS/Mails
- Dedicated call centres for 100% Quality audit of redressed grievances
- History of the petition’s /petitioner’s earlier endorsements are available
- Facility to register grievances over Online and phone.
Sources of aggregation of grievances
- SPANDANA Monday Grievance – Every Monday there will be having a Grievance day in CMO, District and mandal Level Offices
- SPADANA app
- SPANDANA – 1100
- PRAJA DARBAR (CMO)
- CMO Call Center – People Can register by calling to CMO Call Center - 0863 – 2441521
- Other Sources – All the other schemes and Government campaigns are the sources to register the Grievances
Categorization of Grievance
- Every Grievance is maintained as Subjects and sub-subjects.
- Every Grievance is raised by selecting proper Department and Subject
- There are 33 Active Departments to raise the Grievances; Subjects (5,062) and Sub-Subjects (50,502) to raise the Grievance
- Every grievance categorized into Finance and Non-finance. Finance Category Grievances will be monitored till the Applicant gets benefited. These can be applied only Once by the family Eg: Ration, Pension, Housing etc. If the problem is not resolved the citizen may Re-Open it. Non-Financial Category Grievances will be Immediately resolved by the LMF and there will be regular review monitoring by Officials. Applicant can raise these grievance any number of times.
- Each Grievance will assign to Concerned Designated Officer Dynamically with Geographic location. First the Grievance will be assigned to Lower level Officer of the Grievance Department. All State level Officer can reassign the Officer for particular Grievance under their department.
Disposal of ‘Spandana’ Petition
Vizianagaram district has secured the first rank among the districts in the State by disposing of 98.57 % of the total petitions.
Special cell to support tribals
The district administration has set up a ‘Spandana’ cell at the ITDA office at Parvatipuram to help people living in the tribal areas get justice as they are unable to come all the way to the district headquarters to meet approach the Collector and other officials.
To visit Spandana website visit https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/
© 2006–2019 C–DAC.All content appearing on the vikaspedia portal is through collaborative effort of vikaspedia and its partners.We encourage you to use and share the content in a respectful and fair manner. Please leave all source links intact and adhere to applicable copyright and intellectual property guidelines and laws.